The Mackeys

Monday, October 29, 2007

Charlottesville

The ladies went to Charlottesville on Friday night for some Homecoming events at the sorority house. The men and children had a party at the Murphys house - they lit a bonfire in the backyard, and roasted marshmallows for s'mores. A few brave souls even spent the night camping out in tents in the backyard, although there was not a Mackey among them.

The next day, we all came back to Charlottesville. The weather was beautiful, and we had fun walking around. This was Allison and David's first trip to Charlottesville, so we made sure to show them all the highlights.

I told the children that this was my old school, and Sarah asked if they could see my homeroom. So on Sunday, before we left town, we walked around and visited some of the places I lived. My dorm from first year is being torn down soon, so we hung out and took some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home