The Mackeys

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, and the Mackadorables

Our Valentine's Day presents to the kids were tickets to the Taylor Swift/Keith Urban concert - the kids are all country music fans, and Allison has a huge Taylor Swift fetish. This was everyone's first concert, and we made a big night of it. The girls especially enjoyed Taylor Swift, and the boys especially enjoyed Keith Urban.

When the concert was over and we got to the car, Charlie immediately asked for Daddy's iPhone. When I asked why, he said he wanted to use the calculator. In about 30 seconds, he announced, "I knew 82.3529% of the songs."

Me: What? How many did they sing?

Charlie: I'm just talking about Keith Urban. He sang 17 songs, and I knew 14 of them.

Me: Wow.

Charlie: Yeah. There was another song so it would have been 18, but that's the one he was improvising as he went along, so I didn't count it.

Me: Charlie, you are just like Uncle!

So here are some pictures from the big night out. The ones from the iPhone are a little grainy, because I pulled them in from Facebook, but they are too cute not to share!


And a full body shot so you can see those sassy boots on the girls!

Sarah made a sign. One side says Taylor Swift, and the other side says Keith Urban. We were in the upper deck, but I still think, somehow, they knew.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home