The Mackeys

Friday, July 13, 2007

Baseball Camp

David heard that Charlie was recently at Uncle John's baseball camp, and he thought that was the best thing he ever heard of. He woke up from a nap one day saying, "I'm going to baseball camp!" "Mommy, can I go to baseball camp?" "Isn't that a great idea?" "When I'm bigger can I go to baseball camp?" "I'm going to baseball camp!" Eventually I told him, "OK, but I think you have to be six." He said very earnestly and emphatically, "No, I have to be five!" He's mentioned it easily 30 times a day for the past two weeks. He seems to think it is a new way to say good morning, because the first thing he says when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap is, "I'm going to baseball camp."

I wonder if they have baseball camps for two-year-olds?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home