The Mackeys

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Letters to Santa

Tonight the kids sent emails to Santa. Here they are, typed by their own hands:

Dear Santa,
I have been good all year.
When I sat on your lap, I forgot to tell you what I want for Christmas.
I would like

1. Easy Bake Oven
2. The Little Mermaid
3. A Care Bears Movie
4. Doodle Doug
I hope you can come.
Love Sarah



Dear Santa,
I have not been better than usual.But I still have been a very good boy.
I would like a Scooby Doo movie,BackyardFootball 2007 for GameBoy Advance,and Dogs.
That's all I can think of.
Your friend, Charlie

PS I wouldn't mind a couple surprises either.


Santa wrote them back, and here's what he said:
Greetings From the North Pole! It's Christmas Eve & my sleigh is loaded and ready and we have prepared the final flight checks with NORAD for our trip around the world! All this running around is helping to keep us warm because we have had some very cold Arctic air come through here lately! My elves, Chuckles and Buckley, will make sure any last minute requests get sent via email to the sleigh. The reindeer are ready for their Magical flight and have been eating their Magical Corn! Do you remember what makes the corn magical? I am pleased to see that you are on the NICE list again this year and we are so proud of you! Have you guessed the secret ingredient in the reindeer?s magical corn? It is LOVE! The reindeer enjoy their magical corn, but it is the love of the children and Christmas that keeps them going! Stay happy and remember to share the magical love that comes from the heart! Love, Santa Claus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home