The Mackeys

Friday, February 02, 2007

Allison's Birthday - The Presents

Allison opened a lot of gifts and was so excited about them all.

It took her a little time to realize it was all about her - I guess because Christmas was so recently. She would pick up presents and say, "Who's this one for?" We said, "You," and she'd say enthusiastically, "For me?" The first gift she opened had 2 pairs of pajamas, so she said, "One for me and one for Sarah!" The second thing she opened was two bathing suits, and she said, "Is this one for Sarah?"











By the end, she was glad the presents were for her. After she opened everything, she said, "Thanks, guys, for all my presents!" We said it was fun to pick them out for her and she said, "Well thanks, guys, for picking them out for me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home