The Mackeys

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Flashback - More of Family Camp

More fun photos from Family Camp!

Sarah, Aaron, and Ann B don't rock the boat, baby
Sarah takes a joy ride on the rope swing. Mommy and Auntie never quite master it, and live in mild fear that videos will someday surface on "America's Funniest."

This one inspires me to write some haiku:

Chillin' by the lake.
Rockin' while the kids limbo.
Mmmm, camp is fun. Mmmm.

The aforementioned limboing kids. Hint for next year, if you cried when you got out, or simply failed to acknowledge you got out, they let you stay in. And in, and in, and in.
Mommy and AllisonTaking a walk - for Allison, the easy way
Geoff - a.k.a. Spiderman. Geoff, Ann B, and Bryant all did the high version of the high-ropes course. I did a lower version and was scared stiff - but it was very cool. Especially coming down!

Sarah kayaking around the lake. She didn't know I was watching, but I walked over from the cabins and saw her out there.
Charlie "hanging out" on the water zip line
Geoff makes a splash
Aaron and Matt paddling around
More of the ropes
Buds in the dining hall
The walk of glory, after the water zip line
David has fun in the sand

My favorite line of Family Camp came from David. I was trying to get him out of bed one morning and he was still lying there sucking his thumb as we all were getting dressed and ready to go. I told him he needed to get up or he'd miss breakfast and he said, "My thumb's for breakfast!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home